The Fresh Food Company is committed to protecting the local and global environment of the earth.
To minimize the environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services, we shall:
• Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the Company
subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
• To include the consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and initiatives.
• Fresh Food Company senior management are committed to ensure that protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both the company’s and all employees culture and will endeavour to influence its suppliers and customers in a similar strategic environmental manner.
• Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of resources.
• Consider the wider global impact of all our activities including those of our supplier’s customers and other stakeholders.
• Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals.
• Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
• To investigate the feasibility of influencing its suppliers, customers and third parties with consideration to life cycle impacts of their aspects and activities.
• Encourage and enhance biodiversity and ecology
The company is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance. This policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers and be available to the public through selected media.